• Patient’s Rights: The policies and laws that are committed to protecting the health facility and maintained to patients and their families.
• Duties of the patients and their families: are the instructions that they must adhere to follow them and opt-out.
- knowledge of the patient and his family of their rights, duties and responsibilities.
- get the full health care.
- maintain confidentiality and privacy of the patient.
- respect and appreciation of the work team.
- provide full protection and safety.
- participation in the health care plan and treatment and to obtain sufficient information from the treating physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- the patient has the right to ask him prior written consent for any medical or surgical procedure.
- the patient’s right to refuse any treatment after clarify and AVI by your doctor about what this may cause rejection of complications does not bear the facility or physician as a result of this refusal.
- participate in research programs and study after taking the patient’s consent.
- clarify things material costs and the patient’s health insurance.
- the patient’s right to present oral or written complaint or submit proposals for the management of the hospital.