(intensive care unit and intensive care unit for newborns)
Intensive Care Department provides therapeutic services and ongoing follow-up of all critical situations, and this is done by availability of the latest medical devices and monitoring of vital signs and serve
* Cases of stroke and heart failure
* Follow-up cases of stroke
* Severe injury accidents
* Cases of severe chest infections
* Cases of acute hyperglycemia
* Severe cases of high pressure
* Cases of acute respiratory failure
* Cases of acute renal failure device
* Cases of pregnancy complications
– As the intensive care section includes rooms Note for post-surgical Large And where the patient needs to be an ongoing follow-up.
– Section latest medical competencies includes trained to deal with all the critical situations.
– Intensive care department is subject to all international standards used in providing the best Service to the patient.